Mitchell Intermediate PTO - Kroger Community
PTO Members: Kroger has again offered a generous Rewards Program for community organizations such as our PTO. If you shop at Kroger, they will donate back a portion of the sale to our PTO. However, for Kroger to do this, you need to take a moment to register your Kroger Plus Card and
designate that you would like your donation to be distributed to
Mitchell Intermediate PTO.
Even if you have done this last year, you must re-enroll each year.
If you already have a Kroger Plus card, all you need to do is link it to Mitchell Intermediate PTO (look for number 80902 on their list). If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, you can pick one up at a Kroger Customer Service Desk or just register for a digital card online.
To register online, follow these steps
(it sounds more complicated than it is, it only took me a minute or two):
The Mitchell Intermediate PTO organization number is 80902.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
• Register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
• You must have a registered Kroger Plus card account to link to our organization.
• If a you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
• If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the 'New Customer?' box.
• You can sign up for a Kroger Community Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on your favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
• You will get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
• You will click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
• You will click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
• You will update or confirm your information.
• You will enter your NPO number (80902) or name of organization (Mitchell Intermediate PTO), or select our organization from the list and click on ENROLL.
• To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see our organization's name on the right side of your information page.
• REMEMBER, purchases will not count for our group until after you register your card(s).
• Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Plus Card number.
• You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use your Alt ID when shopping for each purchase to count.
We know this sounds complicated, but if you shop at Kroger, the donations that Kroger makes to us from your purchases do help.
Thanks in advance!
Mitchell Intermediate PTO